World Renowned Private Hernia Surgery
When your doctor confirms the presence of a hernia, what should you do next?
Have you noticed a large swelling or lump in your stomach or groin area which is causing you pain and sometimes disappears? Perhaps you have already been to visit a doctor who has informed you that you have a type of hernia and hernia surgery is a necessary procedure, to help relieve the pain and prevent future problems.
There are several types of hernia, which, while often not serious, can lead to painful complications if left to get worse. This is why private hernia repair surgery is your most effective solution.
Just one simple operation and then your hernia will be repaired for ever
Through private hernia repair surgery, you can be sure that your pain will be relieved in the quickest possible time – that means not spending months on an NHS waiting list – your private hernia repair could take place in as little as two weeks.
As your private hernia surgeon, Professor David Lloyd will relieve your pain quickly and effectively, by returning the organs which are pushing out to their correct position and strengthening the weak tissue area.
Not only that, you will benefit from the following additional comforts from booking your private hernia surgery at the fully refurbished Nuffield Health Hospital or the Spire Leicester Hospital.
Book a consultation today and be pain-free within 2 weeks
- Surgery usually takes place in less than 1 hour
- Same day surgery and exit from hospital
- Fast recovery using the least invasive method of surgery
- Private room
- Free wifi/satellite tv
- Allocated named nurse
- Specialist anesthetist
- Skype consultations available
"Glenn was able to resume training and for the first time in two years, run and kick freely. The end result was his best season ever as Albion won League One and he scored 22 goals. Now it was the adulation of the Seagulls’ fans echoing around the ground."
``Undergoing surgery is a daunting prospect for most people. I am dedicated to providing my patients with the best possible care, and I believe that understanding the process is as vital to the service I deliver as the diagnosis and surgery itself.``Professor David LLoyd, MB, BS (Lond), FRCS (England), MD (Leics)
Read More About Your Hernia Treatment
Why you should consider hernia surgery…
- The operation will permanently cure the pain you experience from your hernia
- Removes the risk of any further complications such strangulation and further growth
- Very quick and extremely safe, routine procedure using keyhole surgery, minimising the risk of scarring and considerably reducing postoperative pain.
- Dissolvable stitches allow you to return to normal activities within a few days after surgery, minimising disruption to your routine lifestyle.
Why you should consider a private surgical hernia procedure over NHS
- No long waiting period from consultation to surgery. The waiting time can be as little as 2 weeks.
- Highly skilled, specialist anaesthetist on hand throughout the procedure to ensure full recovery post-op.
- World renowned and highly experienced specialist surgeon, Professor David Lloyd has undertaken more than 10,000 successful laparoscopic procedures.
- Comfortable, private recovery room with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV plus allocated named nurse to assist you. Excellent support, post-op and great aftercare service.
A fully qualified, highly experienced, world-renowned hernia surgeon at your service
Private hernia repair can be carried out using laparoscopic hernia surgery (otherwise called keyhole hernia surgery), or by open hernia surgery under local or general anaesthetic. Hernia operation recovery time is then around 4-6 weeks, but this recovery can be done in the comfort of your own home.
Different types of hernia include the following:
Hernia repair is the world’s most common surgical procedure and, when you choose Professor Lloyd to be your private hernia surgeon, you will benefit from a medical professional who is internationally renowned in his field.
With over 20 years of experience, Professor Lloyd is 5 star rated and reviewed on iwantgreatcare.org for his levels of care and expertise and accepts insurance and private, self funded fee paying patients.
He is a contributor to world hernia standards and the British & American National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines on keyhole surgery, as well as being a frequent speaker at the European Hernia Society.
Your consultation with Professor David Lloyd
What happens during a consultation? Professor Lloyd will ask you some relevant questions about your general health and your lifestyle. He’ll want to know if you are on any medication and whether you have any underlying or ongoing health issues. You may also be asked to take a blood test and provide a urine sample.
He’ll then explain the details of the procedure so you’ll know exactly what to expect when you arrive for your surgery. You will be given clear details about what to do and what not to do before your operation. You will also be provided with information that relates to your postoperative care such as, tending to your wounds and dealing effectively with any possible but very unlikely side-effects.
What To Do Next...
Simply call 0116 265 3044 and book your consultation or just complete the enquiry form here.
During your consultation, you will be able to ask any questions you want so don’t be afraid to enquire about anything until you’re absolutely sure that a gallbladder removal operation is the way forward for you. And, after your consultation, if you decide not to proceed with the operation… that’s not a problem. However, if you really do want to eliminate your gallbladder pain permanently… call now!