Private Epigastric Hernia Surgery
When your doctor confirms the presence of an epigastric hernia, what should you do next?
Have you been diagnosed with an epigastric hernia? Has the pain grown so unbearable, it’s become hard to lead a normal life?
The easiest and most comfortable way to relieve the pain is by booking a private surgeon to resolve the problem in the quickest time, through private epigastric hernia surgery.
It’s important to get private epigastric hernia surgery scheduled as soon as possible after epigastric hernia diagnosis, because, if left, the pain will only get worse. Emergency symptoms of epigastric hernia can include high fever, problems urinating, and an increase in pain, vomiting and swelling.
Just one simple operation and then your hernia will be repaired for ever
An epigastric hernia is where fatty tissue pushes out through a weakness in the upper wall of your abdomen between your navel and breast bone, forming a painful lump.
You may find you’ve developed epigastric hernia after pregnancy, or that an epigastric hernia, which was present from birth and had previously gone unnoticed, has now grown to painful proportions
Repairing the hernia will alleviate the painful symptoms and reduce the risk of further complications, such as tissue damage or an enlarged hernia. And, when you book your private epigastric hernia repair, with world renowned surgeon, Professor David Lloyd, you can avoid NHS waiting lists, receive the very best care and look forward to being pain free in days.
Book a consultation today and be pain-free within 2 weeks
- Surgery usually takes place in less than 1 hour
- Same day surgery and exit from hospital
- Fast recovery using the least invasive method of surgery
- Private room
- Free WiFi/satellite TV
- Allocated named nurse
- Specialist anaesthetist
- Skype consultations available
"Glenn was able to resume training and for the first time in two years, run and kick freely. The end result was his best season ever as Albion won League One and he scored 22 goals. Now it was the adulation of the Seagulls’ fans echoing around the ground."
``Undergoing surgery is a daunting prospect for most people. I am dedicated to providing my patients with the best possible care, and I believe that understanding the process is as vital to the service I deliver as the diagnosis and surgery itself.``Professor David LLoyd, MB, BS (Lond), FRCS (England), MD (Leics)
Read More About Your Hernia Treatment
Why you should consider hernia surgery…
- The operation will permanently cure the pain you experience from your hernia
- Removes the risk of any further complications such strangulation and further growth
- Very quick and extremely safe, routine procedure using keyhole surgery, minimising the risk of scarring and considerably reducing postoperative pain.
- Dissolvable stitches allow you to return to normal activities within a few days after surgery, minimising disruption to your routine lifestyle.
Why you should consider a private surgical hernia procedure over NHS
- No long waiting period from consultation to surgery. The waiting time can be as little as 2 weeks.
- Highly skilled, specialist anaesthetist on hand throughout the procedure to ensure full recovery post-op.
- World renowned and highly experienced specialist surgeon, Professor David Lloyd has undertaken more than 10,000 successful laparoscopic procedures.
- Comfortable, private recovery room with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV plus allocated named nurse to assist you. Excellent support, post-op and great aftercare service.
A fully qualified, highly experienced, world-renowned hernia surgeon at your service
Private epigastric hernia surgery can be carried out through laparoscopic epigastric hernia repair under general anaesthetic or local anaesthetic.
The surgeon makes a small incision in the hernia and inserts a laparoscope to allow him to look at the abdominal organs and hernia. He will then make another small incision for surgical instruments. The hernia sac (the part of the tissue pushing out) is then moved to its correct position and the weak muscles of the abdominal wall will be strengthened to stop it pushing through again.
Sadly, there is no natural way to enable epigastric hernia repair and following epigastric hernia diagnosis, epigastric hernia surgery is the only option. Epigastric hernias do not heal by themselves and without surgery, your painful problems are only likely to get worse.
By booking your private epigastric hernia surgery with Professor Lloyd, not only will your treatment be carried out quickly and comfortably, but you’ll have the opportunity to make use of a world renowned surgeon, who comes with over 20 years of experience and the following impressive accolades:
What to do now…
Whether you’ve developed epigastric hernia after pregnancy, too much heavy lifting, physical labour, obesity, or intensive sports training, Professor Lloyd can help get you pain free in a matter of weeks.